EcoTAS 2017 will be held at Cypress Lakes in the Hunter Valley of New South Wales
Corner McDonalds and Thompsons Road, Pokolbin, Hunter Valley NSW 2320
Driving Directions from Sydney
- Over Sydney Harbour Bridge and follow the A1 (Pacific Highway) towards Hornsby. Before Hornsby (at Wahroonga) take the M1 (Pacific Motorway) north towards Newcastle
- After 120km, take the M15 (Hunter Expressway) exit to the Hunter Valley Vineyards and follow the M15 until you reach the Lovedale Road exit (24km).
- Take the Lovedale Exit off the Hunter Expressway.
- Drive to the end of Lovedale Road and turn right onto Wine Country Drive.
- Take first Left onto Broke Road.
- Turn Left on McDonalds Road.
- 2nd Right onto Thompsons Road and we are the first driveway on the left.
We will arrange coaches to transfer conference delegates from Sydney Airport to Cypress Lakes, Pokolbin (the conference venue).
COST: AUD$65 per person, one way.
DEPARTURE TIMES: when you register to attend the conference, you will see a list of possible transfer times. We will confirm the times when final numbers are known, approximately 4 weeks prior to the conference.
By Public Transport
For a public coach, Rover Coaches can pick up from Morisset Train Station & they match their transfers with the train timetable. For more information on getting to the Hunter Valley by train, see below.
To travel by train, the most convenient stations to depart from are at Maitland, Newcastle or Morisset. There are connecting buses from each of these stations to the Hunter Valley. For train timetables, click here or call 131500. For information on connecting buses, click here or call 02 4990 1699.